Welcome to New Zealand!

Hello!  My name is Angelo Sasha.


Dear Diary,

Angelo: I started life in the early 1970s as Gregor Sport by Sasha Morgenthaler. From that time until I came to live with my papa, Jesse, in 2000 when he purchased me from Nancy at “Let's Play Dolls”, I spent my entire life in my original box.   


From the minute Papa opened the box, I have always been his favourite doll. Over the past 16 years we have had many adventures together. At one time, before FaceBook, I had my own PictureTrail called Angelo's World where I shared my life with people. That site has been closed for a long time now.  But, it was lots of fun and we've decided to do a modern blog.

My papa loves me dearly and tells me that I have a face everyone can relate to, no matter the age, race or gender. He says that's the special charisma my grandmother Sasha M gave to me.    

I'm glad for this gift.
I



Comments

  1. Hi Angelo, great to 'meet' you. How terrible you spent so long in a box...but so glad you ended up finding your Papa. Sounds like you have had lots of fun adventures... Henry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Henry, I'm still ready your travel blog and I'm enjoying going with you on all your adventures. I've made some comments and I'm sure there will be more to come as I read more. Thanks for coming by to meet me. I like to have friends! Angelo

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Portrait

Tux and tails