Rusko rocks!

Dear Diary,

Our blog's raison d'être is to reach out to lads and blokes who enjoy playing with dolls, encouraging them to be true to themselves, despite what conformity society may demand of us.  It's all a matter of choice and everyone should be able to make choices without guilt. 

Here's the problem:


and again,




I am always on the look-out for stories on the internet about this subject; sadly, they are few and far between. I have written about some in earlier posts so take a look if you're interested.

I enjoy watching stories about guys with their dolls.

Today, I found this vlog post from a man in Germany. In it, Rusko makes the point that sometimes it's not about a man playing with dolls that's important. Sometimes, it's about giving yourself permission to just have them. This permission can be liberating - freeing ourselves from other's expectations. This highlights the point at which playing with dolls and collecting dolls intersect. But, that's a subject for another entry in my diary...

As a supportive commentary on the subject, I include his video:



He is blond - and lives in Germany - just like me (ok - I don't live in Germany any longer).

Well said, Rusko! I wrote down some of his comments which I thought were noteworthy.

"I could not fully enjoy it [the doll] because of this guilt that was telling me I should not have it..."

"Just the feeling of opening the package [with the doll inside] was so freeing..."

"I don't play with them [dolls] but just having them is such a nice feeling..."

"They [dolls] brought me so much joy just for having them, buying them..."

"When you don't allow him [your child] to do it as a child, he will do it as an adult..."

His advice to guys at 2:51 is the best of all.

I know that this video will strike a chord inside many boys and men. I hope it helps to liberate all of them.


May we all be happy, playing with the toys of our choosing!


Hans


Popular posts from this blog

Dolls & lizards?

His lordship, lord todd wadley

Leaving New Zealand behind