Ruth to the rescue!

Dear Diary,

Adam:  As you all know by now, I've misplaced all my shoes.  This is a tragedy beyond description.  It's times like this when you know who your friends are.  

A long time ago, Ruth in England started sewing clothes for me.  She is a very expert seamstress and I have an incredible wardrobe.  Along with the clothes, she also made shoes and boots for me.  So, to whom else would I turn in a time like this?  Why, to Ruth, of course!  She remembered that my foot size is a bit smaller than the usual Sasha doll foot and she made a special pattern for me.  I order shoes from her to jump-start my collect and she certainly came through for me.  Look at the wonderful leather shoes I just received from England!  I am so excited because now I can chose the shoes to go with the outfit.  Wonderful!

"I can hardly wait to slip my feet into all this lovely English leather!"

Ruth limits her work to making clothes and shoes for Sasha dolls.  A link to her site is included in this site.  Go and have a look and if you order from Ruth, tell her that Angelo sent you!


Comments

  1. Both Ruth and Lisa make great shoes - or so my sister's tell me - I haven't had any from her....yet. Lisa did make me a pair of sandals though for my first trip to NZ which was great as I needed them!

    Looks like you have a great start to building up your shoe collection again - I think you may have more than me!

    Your friend Henry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for pointing out my omission, Henry. I forgot to mention that Lisa made a couple of the pairs of shoes. Sorry for not mentioning it in my posting. They are all so well made that I can't tell the difference.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are the boots made by Lisa? Either way they are both talented!

      Delete
    2. Yes, the boots are made by Lisa as well as the factory style black shoes with faux laces and the two-tone brown sandals. Both Lisa and Ruth make beautiful shoes and it's impossible for me to tell them apart.

      Delete
    3. Yes, the boots are made by Lisa as well as the factory style black shoes with faux laces and the two-tone brown sandals. Both Lisa and Ruth make beautiful shoes and it's impossible for me to tell them apart.

      Delete
  3. Angelo is certainly one lucky little guy...all he needs now is some converse style trainers and he will be good to go :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He used to have a pair ... Thanks for visiting my blog. I just added your blog's name and address to my front page and I'll go and have a read of your blog today.

      Delete
    2. I have only just discovered your blog and love it! I have neglected my blog due to our other passion classic VW Beetles :) I notice you have 5 dogs ....I have 9 in my canine crew....what breeds do you own?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Portrait

Tux and tails