Knitting in Wedgwood Blue

Dear Diary,

Adam: Here is my latest attempt at knitting something for myself.  I still don't have a pattern so I'm really winging it here.

I took some measurements and did some calculations, cast-on and just started knitting. There was some 5 ply knitting wool around the house so I used that.  The stitch size is too large for my taste but it doesn't matter since this is just a trial and error project.

"I think it's a good fit."
I am reasonably satisfied with the finished garment, especially the colour.  I learned a few things, not the least that I can't knit continental and purl back English; it leaves slight ridges.


"The photo is a little blurry but you get the point."
I'm not giving up.  I will find a pattern for a proper fitting garment!

Popular posts from this blog

Dolls & lizards?

His lordship, lord todd wadley

Leaving New Zealand behind