Footloose and shoe-free


"If clothes make the boy and shoes make the outfit, whatever will become of me?"

Dear Diary,

Angelo:  Oh dear - we've had a terrible thing happen at our house. With the exception of the shoes on my feet and my pair of JJ biker boots, all of my footwear - all 30 pairs - have disappeared into thin air.  

They were all neatly stored in plastic divider boxes and now we can't find them anywhere.  We've searched the house over and over again, even going into the attic multiple times (we don't have a basement).  It wasn't that many months ago we had them when we moved my clothes into a different storage container.  I had a fantastic collection of footwear: original Trendon factory shoes, vintage shoes, custom-made shoes from Jean Jenson and Ruth Hartley, sandals, boots, my vintage wooden snow skies and all kinds of different shoes.  My Jean Jensen shoes are irreplaceable! 

"Ouch!"
I've sent an emergency SOS to Ruth in Great Britain for shoes asap!  Luckily, because she has made shoes for me in the past, she knows my foot size (my foot is a bit smaller than many Sasha dolls) and has promised to make some for me.  I don't know how I will ever be able to replace all my footwear and I was so proud of my collection.  This really is terrible news.


Popular posts from this blog

Dolls & lizards?

His lordship, lord todd wadley

Leaving New Zealand behind