Strong to be who I am

Dear Diary,


I believe that this entry is really geared to a specific audience: boys and men who struggle with being outside the norm. I don't know who my readers are but I hope that some guys have found my diary by searching online for the topic of men and dolls. Even in 'retirement', we still get pages views daily from a variety of countries. Maybe, I should call my diary an outreach.

Maybe I'm lazy or lacking creative juices but I don't see any reason why I should labor so hard to try to make my point when others have done if far better than I ever could. Take the video below. It says everything I would want to say to a boy or even a man, who may be feeling the sting of being slapped-down by a judgemental society because he likes dolls (or anything thing else for that matter).




As for me, I don't care what others have to say. I'll just carry on in my bliss.

I love to knit...


...another taboo for the male species.


(In case you're wondering what I'm knitting, it's a pair of socks - two at the same time on two circular needles.)

Keep strong - play and knit on!

Hans




Popular posts from this blog

Dolls & lizards?

His lordship, lord todd wadley

Leaving New Zealand behind